One of the most versatile materials that can be used in commercial hardscaping construction to create low maintenance solutions is pavers. Stone, man-made material, and concrete pavers can be used in many different ways. Rhode Island hardscaping frequently benefits from the use of pavers in the form of patios, walkways, pool areas, ground cover replacements, unique outdoor living spaces, and more. Hardscaping design in New England is more popular than ever before, providing commercial property owners with the opportunity to increase value, make affordable improvements, and maximize the return on their investment.
Top 7 Advantages of Commercial Hardscaping Construction
If you are looking for new ways to improve your commercial property without investing a bundle, consider hardscaping design projects that are created with your needs and goals in mind. Eastern Landscaping, Inc. has many years of experience working with commercial hardscaping construction to create low maintenance solutions for our clients all through Northern Rhode Island and Southeastern Massachusetts.
- AFFORDABLE – Compared to other types of property improvement projects, hardscaping design in New England is quite affordable. This is especially true when the contractor is using pavers as the primary material in the design. Rhode Island hardscaping can increase function, boost value, and provide you with a solid return on your investment for this very cost-effective type of material.
- LONG-LASTING – Pavers are very durable and provide property owners with long-lasting, great-looking results. Choose from a wide range of paver types in a variety of different colors and textures based on the overall theme and architecture of your property. Pavers are designed to hold large amounts of weight and stand up to high traffic in just about any weather condition.
- VERSATILE – Working with a designer for Rhode Island hardscaping can help you to maximize the potential of this type of project. Pavers can be used to create just about any type of outdoor living or activity space, including dining areas, cooking spaces, entertainment locations, unique features, and much more. A professional installation of Rhode Island hardscaping will yield the best results.
- INCREASED VALUE – Projects that add value to a commercial property can be difficult to come by, especially in an ever-changing market. However, commercial hardscaping construction has proven to be a unique opportunity to boost value in several ways.
- LOW MAINTENANCE SOLUTIONS – Compared to landscaping and other methods for enhancing the exterior of a commercial property, hardscaping design in New England provides the lowers maintenance requirements across the board. Regular cleaning, care, and ongoing maintenance can help to extend the life of hardscaping elements, but compared to lawns, color spots, trees, and shrubbery, hardscaping wins hands down.
- INCREASED SAFETY – Pavers can be used to improve the property itself, enhancing safety and security, depending on the installation. Special pavers can be installed around pools, walkways, patios, and other areas that commonly experience incidents, especially during and after inclement weather. Properly installed Rhode Island hardscaping can prevent trips, slips, and other accidents.
- AESTHETICALLY PLEASING – Choose from a wide range of materials for these low maintenance solutions, including various colors, textures, shapes, and styles. Select a color that will help you to achieve a particular look or design and incorporate it in with your commercial hardscaping construction project.
Popular Project Ideas
When it comes to commercial hardscaping, some of the best low maintenance solutions are found in the simplest of projects. New walkways, paths, sidewalks, and other navigational elements can help to complement existing features and structures on-site. Patios can be used for dining, outdoor events, cooking, and just enjoying the good weather. Be simple in your hardscaping design in New England or complex, depending on your needs. Contact our team to speak with one of our team members at Eastern Landscaping, Inc. to get a worry free estimate for any of the professional landscaping and design services we offer.
Give us a call at 401-766-9035 and ask to speak with one of our technicians. We can answer any questions you might have about commercial hardscaping construction. Our team will come out to your property and perform an inspection of the to-be renovated area, ensuring that we know exactly what you want in the way of hardscaping design and low maintenance solutions.